The Art Diary Series Episode 5 - Kendall x Givenchy Spring 2016 Menswear

Monday, September 14, 2015



I've been updating my YouTube channel and I actually have a list of people that I'll be drawing for my upcoming episodes for The Art Diary Series :) For episode five, I decided draw the beautiful Kendall Jenner. I love her look during the Givenchy Spring 2016 Menswear show! I have a lot of plans for my channel. Besides continuing The Art Diary Series, I want to start making D.I.Y videos also! Will definitely find time to create one soon. Please subscribe to my channel! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Youtube Video

 photo LBS HR_zpszahfeh9h.jpg

Follow @artworksbyluiza

 photo ABL HR_zps3gle81ux.jpg

Style Inspo for the month

 photo Bella_zpsn2ij6brl.jpg

Follow @izaartillero on instagram

Subscribe